- Random events: Events will only occur after a certain time when certain conditions are met. Some are common, others are rare... Oh, and they won't be around forever! From chest hunts, to unfamiliar islands, you'll need to constantly keep your eyes open for new opportunities to explore. New features introduced with the events are...
- A new spooky island setting complete with new enemies, new plants, new decorative objects, new buildings, new ambient sounds and music and more.
- New rewards including new recipes, new potions and more.
- New possibilities to get rare materials and ingredients.
- New furniture set.
- New decorative objects "Trophies" that drop with a low chance from certain enemies.
- New decorative props colored lanterns can be found in the world.
- Items can now be dropped from the inventory into the game world by dragging and dropping them beyond the edges of the backpack.
- Several UI improvements, e.g. scrolling of lists (crafting etc.) Can now be done by grabbing and moving the sliders now.
- New customization options: new hair styles, new eye shapes, new iris colors, new mouth shapes, new character voice packs.
- Enemy behavior has been improved to support better class balancing. E.g. flying enemies now fly to the ground so that melee players can target them, far away enemies that get shot by bows now react more aggressively.
- The "Reverb" setting in the Audio Options now works instantaneously. Previously, the island had to be changed to hear the difference.
- Several performance issues in multiplayer have been fixed or improved, e.g. when spamming explosives.
- An issue some players were experiencing whereby the game would sometimes only appear as thumbnail in the task bar of the PC.
- The "Hollow King" has been fixed. He no longer gets stuck in the ground at certain situations and resetting is more stable now.
- Many small fixes for enemy sounds.
- Small graphical improvements, e.g. better plant transparency.
- Fixed a bug where it could occur that objects were partially placed outside the game-world.
- The tutorial may partially re-appear for old character save files.
- The event quest for unlocking the new island may get marked as done incorrectly. This has no impact on the actual event or its accessibility.
- The event quest for chests may not get marked as done correctly when enemies destroy the chest.
- Sometimes, visual effects are not correctly attached to the 3D model of enemies or other entities.
Haven't given Portal Knights a play yet? Download now and you’ll not only receive an EXCLUSIVE Pioneer cape and flag, but you’ll also get 20% off the price. Available for a limited time only!